- 2021. Honouring and Admiring the Immoral: An Ethical Guide (with Alfred Archer) Routledge
- Under contract. The Nature and Ethics of Apology (co-edited with Alex Edlich). OUP.
- 2017. Palgrave Handbook of the Afterlife (co-edited with Yujin Nagasawa). Palgrave Macmillan, London.
- Forthcoming. ‘Emotional Imperialism’ (with Alfred Archer) Philosophical Topics
- Forthcoming. ‘Self-Manipulation and Moral Responsibility’ Teroema
- Forthcoming. ‘Fame and Redemption: On the Moral Dangers of Celebrity Apologies’ Journal of Social Philosophy
- 2022. ‘The Out of Character Objection to the Character Condition on Moral Responsibility’ (with Robert Hartman) Thought
- 2022. ‘Commemoration and Emotional Imperialism’ (with Alfred Archer) Journal of Applied Philosophy
- 2021. ‘The Case Against Non-Moral Blame’ (with Per Milam) Oxford Studies in Normative Ethics Vol 11 (edited by Mark Timmons). Oxford University Press.
- 2020. ‘Admiration Over Time’ (with Alfred Archer). Pacific Philosophical Quarterly
- 2020. ‘Celebrity, Democracy, and Epistemic Power’ (with Alfred Archer, Amanda Cawston, Machteld Gueskens). Perspectives on Politics
- 2019. ‘Manipulators and Moral Standing’, Philosophia
- 2019. ‘When Artists Fall: Honoring and Admiring the Immoral’ (with Alfred Archer) Journal of the American Philosophical Association
- 2019. ‘Admiration and Education: What Should We Do with Immoral Intellectuals?” (with Alfred Archer) Ethical Perspectives
- 2019. ‘Shame and the Sports Fan’ (with Alfred Archer), Journal of the Philosophy of Sport
- 2019. ‘Towards a Structural Ownership Condition on Moral Responsibility’ Canadian Journal of Philosophy
- 2018. ‘Is Blameworthiness Forever?’ (with Andrew Khoury) Journal of the American Philosophical Association
- 2018. ‘Tracing and Heavenly Freedom’ International Journal for Philosophy of Religion
- 2018. ‘The Threat from Manipulation Argument’ American Philosophical Quarterly
- 2017. ‘Alternative Possibilities, Volitional Necessities, and Character Setting’, Disputatio
- 2017. ‘More Than a Feeling: The Communicative Function of Regret’. International Journal of Philosophical Studies
- 2017. ‘Practical Identity’ in Palgrave Handbook of the Afterlife (eds. Matheson, B. & Nagasawa, Y.). Palgrave Macmillan.
- 2016. ‘In Defence of the Four-Case Argument’, Philosophical Studies
- 2014. ‘Escaping Heaven’, International Journal for Philosophy of Religion
- 2014. ‘Compatibilism and Personal Identity’, Philosophical Studies
- 2022. Symposium on The Ethics of Indirect Intervention (co-edited with Helen Frowe). Journal of Applied Philosophy
- 2022. Symposium on Honour and Admiration after War and Conflict (co-edited with Alfred Archer) Journal of Applied Philosophy
- 2019. Matthew Talbert and Jessica Wolfendale: War Crimes: Causes, Excuses, and Blame. Oxford University Press. Journal of Applied Philosophy
- 2017. Kevin Timpe: Free Will in Philosophical Theology. Bloomsbury 2014. European Journal for the Philosophy of Religion
- 2012. Tim Mawson. Free Will: A Guide for the Perplexed. Continuum, 2011. European Journal for the Philosophy of Religion
- 2012. “Manipulation, Moral Responsibility, and Machines”, The Machines Question: AI, Ethics, and Moral Responsibility, AISB/IACAP World Congress 2012. Eds: David J. Gunkel, Joanna J. Bryson, and Steve Torrance
- 2021. “Emotional Imperialism in Public Discourse” (with Alfred Archer) Open for Debate.
- 2020. “A Symposium on The Ethics of Indirect Intervention” (with Helen Frowe). Justice Everywhere.
- 2019. “Remembrance and Poppy Enforcement” (with Alfred Archer) The Ethical War Blog.
- 2019. “Should We Mute Michael Jackson?” (with Alfred Archer) Prindle Post
- 2019. “Should Aung San Suu Kyi’s Nobel Peace Prize Be Revoked?” Bij Nader Inzien